RECIPE FOR EGGLESS CARROT CAKE
Cooking Time:- 45 mins
Preparation Time:- 15 mins
- Maida 1 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon powder 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Grated carrot 1 cup
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Oil 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Raisins,cashew nuts and almonds 1/2 cup
1. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the dry ingredients Maida,cinnamon powder,baking powder,baking soda and salt.
2. Mix the ingredients well using a hand whisk or spoon.
3. Once mixed properly keep it aside.
4. In another bowl add all the wet ingredients carrot,sugar,milk and oil.
5. Mix the ingredients well until they are thoroughly blended together
6. Now add all the dry ingredients to the bowl and again mix well.
7. Now add some vanilla essence and mix it in.
8. Finally add dryfruits and mix.
9. Cake batter is ready.
10. Grease the cake tin with ghee or butter
11.add some Maida dust it well.
12. Pour batter in cake tin and level it
13. Put little water in cooker and stand in it then put the tin of cake batter and remove whistle.
14. If not cooker you can steam also in steamer.
15. After 45 mins let it cool and remove the cake from tin
Your cake is ready to serve