BREAD POTATO DAHIWADA
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 10 to 20 minutes
Serve- 4 people
Outer covering –
Boiled potatoes- 4 to 6
Bread crumbs – 2 to 3 spoons
Salt as per taste
Stuffing for wada –
Cashew nuts – 6 to 7 peices
Raisins ( kismis) – 15 peices
Boiled kabuli chana – 1/8 bowl
Boiled potatoes – 3
Green chillies and ginger paste – 1/2 spoon
Red chilly powder -1/4 spoon
Garam masala – 1/8 spoon
Amchuur powder -1/4 spoon
Finely chopped coriander leaves – 1 spoon
Salt as per taste
Oil for deep frying
GREEN CHUTNEY –
Coriander leaves – 1 small bunch
Green chillies -4
1 inch ginger block
Heeng (equal to one Dana of Moong dal)
Jeera – 1 pinch
Amchur powder-2 spoon
IMLEE MEETHI CHUTNEY
Imlee – 1/4 bowl
Sugar -1/4 bowl
Rock salt as per taste
Common salt as per taste
Red chilly powder -1/2 spoon
Garam masala -1 pinch
Roasted jeera powder -1/4 spoon
TOPPINGS OF BREAD POTATO DAHIWADA
Chopped tomatoe – 1
Hung Curd – 1 bowl
Imli meethi chutney
Pomegranate seeds and for garnish
Coriander leaves for garnish
Cherry tomatoes for garnish
Black salt as per taste
Rosted jeera powder
For wada –
1. Grate boiled potatoes and mix the bread crumbs and salt in it. Make it like a dough.
2. Make 4-6 balls for outercovering from the above dough.
2. Mix all the ingredients of the wada stuffing in a bowl .
3. Fill the stuffing in the outercovering and make balls.
4. Heat oil in a khadai and deep fry the wada balls until cooked.
Remove and keep aside
For imlee meethi chutney-
1. Boil 1/4 bowl imlee in water
2. Seive the boiled imlee and make it into a paste.
3. Add 1/4 bowl of sugar.
4. Boil for 5 minutes
5. Add roasted jeera powder, red chilly powder, garam masala , rock salt and common salt . Mix well
6 . Keep aside for cooling.
1. Take 1 small bunch of coriander leaves , 4 green chillies , ginger 1 inch block, heeng , jeera 1 pinch, salt as per taste and grind in the mixer until thin paste.
# Plating and garnishing of bread potato dahi wala #
1.Dip the wadas in a bowl of hung curd and keep aside.
2.Keep the toppings ready along with wada and chutney
3. Put the wada dipped in curd in the katori or a bowl.
4. Put green chatany and meethi imali chatany on the dahiwada
5. Sprinkle roasted jeera powder, red chilly powder and black salt on the dahi wada.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves pomegranate seeds and cherry tomatoes .
BREAD POTATO DAHIWADA CHAT is ready to eat!!