RECIPE FOR PASTA CHAAT
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- ½ pineapple, chopped
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup sweet corn
- 1 capsicum , diced
- 2 potatoes, boiled and chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup pasta, boiled
- black pepper powder,
- Salt to taste
FOR GARNISH :
1. Chop the vegetables and pineapple into small pieces.
2. Place the pineapple pieces in a bowl.
3. Add the sweet corn and the chopped capsicum.
4. Add the boiled potatoes to the bowl.
5. Mix the ingredients with the red chilli powder, and the chopped onion.
6. Add the boiled pasta.
7. For the dressing, mix the tomato sauce with the chaat masala and lemon juice in a separate bowl.
8. Pour the dressing onto the mixture in the bowl.
9. Mix well with black pepper powder and salt.
10. In a serving vessel, garnish with the parmesan cheese and mint leaves.
11. Sprinkle a little chaat masala on the top of the dish.