Preparation Time:15-20 mins
- 4 1/2 cups fried noodles
- 1 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 3 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/3 cup finely chopped spring onionswhites and greens
- 1/3 cup green peas
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped beans
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced capsicum
- 3/4 cup carrot juliennes
- 3/4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup schezuan sauce
- 1/3 cup tomato ketchup
- salt to taste
For The Garnish
- 3 tbsp finely chopped spring onionw hites and greens
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
1.Heat the ghee in a broad non-stick pan or a wok, add the garlic paste and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
2. Add the spring onions whites and greens, onions, capsicum, green peas, beans, carrots and cabbage and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
3. Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for a few seconds.
4. Remove from the flame and transfer it into a deep bowl.Remove from the flame and transfer it into a deep bowl.
5. Add the fried noodles and toss well.
6. Serve immediately garnished with spring onion whites and greens and coriander.