Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 10 minutes
- 3 kiwis (peeled and chopped in medium size)
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 tsp elaichi powder
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 5-6 Ice cubes
1. Mildly cook the chopped kiwis with sugar in a frying pan for 3-4 minutes until sugar melts completely, then keep it aside to cool down.
2. Cut the bananas, the cooled kiwis and elaichi powder and blend the fruit mix.
3. Add ice cubes to the fruits in the blender and blend it again.
4. Add the milk only in the end (for better taste) and blend the mixture together.
5. Pour the shake in the glasses and garnish it with chocolate.
6. Decorate it with kiwi or banana slices on the serving glasses. Healthy and tasty summer cooler is ready!