Preparation Time:10 mins
Cooking Time:5 mins
- Shahtoot(mulberry) 1 cup mashed
- Sugar 2 tablespoon spoon or according your taste
- Chilled water 2 glasses
- Lemon juice 2 spoons
- Chatmasala 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Mint leaves 2 spoons chopped
- Black salt 1teaspoon or according ur taste
- Rock salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Ice cubes 4,5
1.Clean and wash shahtoot and mash it.
2.Now clean and wash mint leaves and chop them.
3.Take mint, shahtoot,rock salt,sugar,black salt, cumin powder, black pepper, chat masala in a blender and puree till smooth.
4.Now mix water in mixture and stain in a glass or bottle.
5.Now add lemon juice in juice and mix well.
6.Now add shahtoot juice in a serving glass and garnish with mint leaves.
7.Lemon slice and add ice-cubes and serve cool cool shahtoot juice