RECIPE FOR RAW MANGO ICE CANDY
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 2 minutes
Serve : 6
- 1 raw mango peeled, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice,zest
- Take a blender and blend the raw mangoes for 2 minutes.
- Take a pan and put water and sugar into it. Make a thick sugar syrup.
- Mix lemon juice, lemon zest and sugar syrup in a blender and make a Puree. Don’t blend too much!
- Take a bowl pour all ingredients in it a mix it.
- Pour the mixture in ice moulds and keep it in the freezer for 2 hours or until set.