RECIPE FOR HOMEMADE CHAI MASALA
Preparation Time :2 minutes
Cooking Time :2-4 minutes
- 3 tbsp cloves (lavang)
- 1/4 cup cardamoms
- 1 1/2 tbsp black peppercorns (kalimirch)
- 2 sticks cinnamon (dalchini)
- 1/4 cup dried ginger (saunth) powder
1. Combine the cloves, cardamom, black peppercorns and cinnamon in a broad non-stick pan and dry roast on a medium flame for 1-2 minutes.
2. Transfer into a plate and keep aside to cool completely.
3. Once cooled, add the dried ginger powder and blend in a mixer to a smooth powder.
4. Store in an air-tight container and use as required.
(while making tea(1 cup – 1/4 tsp tea masala) put it in tea)