• 2 cup bonless chicken pieces
• 1 cup boiled potato pieces
• 4 bread slices
• 2 medium size onions chopped
• 2 tbs corn flour
• 2 tbs yogurt
• 1 tbs lemon juice
• 1 tbs black pepper
• 1 tbs red chilli flakes
• Small bunch of coriander leaves
• 1 tbs cumin seeds
• 1 tsp Baking powder
• 1/2 tsp baking soda
• 1 tbs crushed Ginger garlic
• Oil for fry
1. Wash chicken and pat dry. Add Ginger garlic,salt to taste, lemon juice, yogurt, black pepper powder,mix and keep aside for 30 minutes.
2. In a food processor, add chicken ,boil potatoes, bread slices, baking powder, baking soda , corn flour and make a paste.( Do not add water).
3. After making paste add cumin seeds,chopped coriander leaves,red chilli flakes,chopped onions ,and mix well.keep aside 10 Minutes.
4. Heat oil in a deep pan.dip your fingers in a water ,we need moist fingers.Take small portion of the mixture in your palm.dip your thumb in a water and make a hole in the center with your wet thumb.
5. Upturn your hand and drop the donut in oil.
6. Deep fry the donut till both sides turn golden brown colour.
7. Repeat with the remaining batter to make all donuts.
8. Drain on absorbent paper
9.serve with chutney or yogurt.
My Tips :Easy way ,make all donuts and arrange in a freezer tray and put in a freezer 30 minutes before frying.
RECIPE SHARED BY :Yasmin Saiyed