RECIPE FOR BROCCOLI CUTLETS
Preparation Time : 10 mins
Cooking Time : 20 mins
- Broccoli – 1½ cup, shredded
- Potato – 1 cup Boiled and mashed
- Ginger paste – ⅓tsp
- Green chilli – 2 finely chopped
- Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- bread crumbs – 4 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2tbsp finely chopped
- lemon juice – 3-4 drops
- Salt to taste
- Oil for shallow frying cutlets
1. Bring water to boil with a little salt.
2. Add the washed and cleaned broccoli florets. Let it remain in water for 5 minutes.
4.Drain the water completely, pat it dry and mince it in a mixer.
1. In a bowl, mix together broccoli, boiled and mashed potato, ginger-paste, finely chopped green chilli, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, finely chopped coriander leaves, salt needed. bread crumbs and lemon juice. Mix well.
2.Divide the mixture into equal parts. Form patties from the mixture as shown below. If you are unable to form patties, add more bread crumbs .
3.Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the cutlets on medium low heat until golden brown on both sides.
4. Enjoy hot with tomato ketchup or tomato chutney.