RECIPE FOR CHATPATI GREEN CHILLI PICKLES
Preparation Time:10 mins
Cooking Time:10 mins
- Fresh green chillies:-10-12 pieces
- Asafoetida(hing):- A pinch
- Salt:- to taste
- Gram flour:-1 tbsp
- Mustard seeds:-1 1/2 tbsp
- Oil:-3 tbsp
- Wash green chillies properly and pat dry.
- Cut them into smaller pieces and marinate it with 1/2 tbsp salt and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Take a kadhai add oil to it. Add mustard seeds and let it crackle.
- Now add hing and immediately add green chillies to it and cover the kadhai and let it cook for 2 mins on medium flame.
- After 2 mins, uncover the kadhai, add salt and gram flour and mix properly and cook again for 2 mins.
- Instant chatpati green chiillies are ready.
- Can also be served as a pickle.