Preparation Time:20 mins
Cooking Time:15 mins
- 1 large potato (boiled, peeled, mashed)
- 1/3 cup boiled green peas
- 1/3 cup grated carrot
- 1/3 cup grated cabbage
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 chillies, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 garam masala powder
- 2tbsp + 1/3 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 white bread slices
- 1tbsp + 3tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
2 grated cheese cubes
1. Heat 1tbsp oil. Add chopped onion, ginger, chillies and sauté for 30 sec. Then add carrots, boiled green peas and garam masala powder and sauté everything for 1-2 minutes. Later transfer the mixture into a bowl.
2. Dip the 4 bread slices in water and then remove it immediately. Squeeze it to remove the water from eat and then add it to the mixture.
3. Add mashed potatoes, 2tbsp dry bread crumbs, lemon juice and salt to the mixture and make a dough out of it.
4. Divide the dough on 8-10 pieces and give them a ball shape. Then cover the balls in the rest of the bread crumbs and flatten it and keep it aside.
5. Later, heat a non-stick pan on a medium flame and drizzle 2-3tsp oil over it.
6. Put 3-4 cutlets at a time on the pan wait until it’s golden brown. Flip it after some time. And wait until its golden brown from the other side too.
7. Put the ready cutlets on a plate and put the grated cheese and ketchup ( and if you like pudina or coriander, too) on the cutlets.
Serve it hot.