Preparation Time:10 mins
Cooking Time:10 mins
- 1cup grated cabbage
- 1cup wheat flour
- 1onion finely chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon chat masala
- Salt to taste
- Red chilli powder to taste
- Coriander leaves chopped 2tablespoons
- Green chilli chopped 2 tablespoons
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Water as required
- Ghee as required
1.Take a large size bowl and add flour, cabbage, onion, green chilli, turmeric powder, chat masala, salt, dhaniya powder and mix well….
2.Add water and kneed into a soft dough and rest for 5min.
3.Now dust the worktop with some flour and make small size bites.
5.Heat little oil into a tawa place the bites on it and till crisp and golden brown.
6.Place the crisp on a serving plate and garnish with coriander leaves.