Preparation Time:5 mins
Cooking Time:15-20 mins
- whole wheat flour 1 big bowl
- hot oil 1 small bowl
- cumin seeds 1tbsp(zeera)
- carom seeds 1 tbsp(ajwain)
- salt as per taste
- ginger-garlic paste as per taste
- crushed green chillies 1 tbsp
- white sesame seeds 1 1/2tbsop
- red chilli powder 1 tbsp
1.Mix well all the above listed ingredients in a big vessel and form a semi stiff dough by adding water little by little.
2. Now take a chakli maker,grease all its sides using oil, fit a star shaped mould in the chakli maker and form chaklis.
3.Now heat oil in a pan. Take care that the oil should not be too hot.
4.Fry the chaklis until golden in colour.
The masala chaklis are ready to serve.