RECIPE FOR PANEER MATAR KABABS
Preparation Time :20 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serving – 8 pieces
- 250 grams boiled green peas
- 100 grams boiled potato
- 100 grams paneer
- 4 spoon breadcrumbs
- 1/4 black pepper powder
- 1/2 spoon garam masala powder
- 1/4 chat masala
- 1 spoon ginger paste
- 1 chopped green coriander leaves
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 1/2 spoon lemon juice
- Salt as per taste
- 10-12 kaju
- 10 – 15 kishmish
- Oil for deep frying
1. Mashed thee boiled potato and boiled peas than mix the salt, breadcrumbs and all ingredients.
2. Mix it and combine well like a dough.
3. Grated the paneer and cut the kaju in the pieces.
4. Now in a bowl add paneer, kaju and kishmish, mix well and make paneer mixture.
5. Divide peas mixer into equal parts.
6 fill the paneer mixer in between the peas mixture and give tikki shape.
7. In a pan and or kadai , heat oil and deep fry all the kababs medium to low flame.
8. Deep Fry/shallow fry till golden brown in colour and crispy.
9. Serve these paneer stuff matar veg Kebabs with souce, green mint chutney and meethi chutney
You can use onion and garlic also.