Preparation Time:15 mins
Cooking Time:10 mins
- Potatoes – 1of medium size grated
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Suji- 1 tablespoon
- Onion – 1 of medium size
- Green chilli – 1-2 finely chopped
- Coriander leaves chopped – 2 tablespoon
- Chilli powder – 1/4 tablespoon
- Boiled and mashed rajma – 4 tablespoon
- Salt as needed
- Oil as required
- Water as required
1.Peel and grate potatoes and onions.
2.Take a large bowl and add rajma and suji to it.
3.Add salt, chilli powder, green chilies, coriander leaves, curd and mix well.
4.Add potato and onions to the rajma mixture and mix well.
5.And add little water and mix it batter for pancakes is ready.
6.Heat some oil in a pan and make pancakes from the batter.
7.Cook both sides till it becomes crisp and golden brown.
8.Yummy “rajma Pancakes” are ready. Serve hot with coriander chutney/ tomato ketchup.