Preparation Time:15 mins
Cooking Time:20 mins
- Sabudana – 100 gms (1 small bowl)
- Potato – 3 to 4 medium size
- Green chillies – 3 to 4 (cut finely)
- Ginger – 2 inch long piece
- Green Coriander – half small bowl (cut)
- Salt – 1 small spoon (or as per taste)
- Dry mango powder – 1/2 tsp ( optional)
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Oil – to fry
1.Wash the sabudana and soak them in water for 2 hours.
2.Boil the potatoes, let them cool, peel them and then break them finely.
If there’s extra water in the sabudana then remove it.
3.Mix properly wet sabudana,cumin seeds, dry mango powder , potato, green chili, ginger, coriander and salt. The dough for sabudana vada is ready.
4.Put oil in a frying pan and heat it. Take out a small lump from the mixture (almost lemon sized) and shape it like a ball then flatten it with your palms. Put it in the hot oil. Like this put 3 to 4 vadas in the frying pan.