Preparation Time : 15 mins
Cooking Time : 10 mins
Serve : 8
- 5 tbsp edible gum (gaund)
- 6 tbsp ghee
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour (gehun ka atta)
- 1/2 cup boora or powder sugar
- 1/2 tsp blackpepper crushed roughly
- 3 tbsp almond chopped
- 3 tbsp dry coconut grated
- ghee for deep-frying the gaund
1.Heat ghee in a broad non stick pan, add the whole wheat flour and roast it over a medium flame for 10 minutes, while stirring continuously. Keep aside to cool completely.
2.Heat the ghee for deep frying in a deep non stick kadhai and deep fry the gaund till the pieces puffs up. keep aside to cool.
3.Combine the powdered sugar, fried gaund, dry coconut, almond, black pepper and roasted whole wheat flour in a deep bowl and mix well.
4.Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape each into a medium round ball.
5.Serve or store in an air tight container.