RECIPE FOR MAKHANDI HALWA
It is a famous recipe in north west. Very easy to make and taste yum pls do try this my friend’s recipe..
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Preparation Time:10 mins
- 1 cup semolina
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup jaggery
- 1 cup ghee
- 1 pinch of cardomom powder
- 1 tsp pistachios (chopped)
- 1 tsp almonds (chopped)
- 1 tsp cashew nut (chopped)
1. Take a bowl and add semolina,milk,water and allow it to soak.
2. Take a pan and add jaggery,ghee and melt it,add water and mix nicely.
3. Add soaked semolina and keep mixing it for 10 mins.
4. Stir well so that their is no lumps.
5. Add cardamom powder and chopped pistachios,almonds,cashew nut and mix nicely.
6. Transfer into serving bowl.
7. Makhandi halwa is ready to serve.