RECIPE FOR STRAWBERRY HALWA
Preparation Time:15 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- 1 cup semolina/sooji
- 1 cup pure ghee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup strawberry (puree)
- 1/2 cup mixed dryfruits
- 2 cups water
- 4-5 crushed cardomom
1. Firstly add ghee in a kadhai let it melt then add semolina and roast it for 5 mins till it becomes light brown and leaves ghee.
2. Then add water,sugar and strawberry puree and mix it well and cover it for few mins in medium flame
3. At last add crushed cardomom and dryfruits stir it well for 5 mins.
4. When it leaves the sides that means your halwa is ready
5. Garnish it with dryfruits of your choice serve hot.