Preparation Time – 20 mins.
Baking Time 30 to 40 mins.
Frosting Time – 30 mins.
It’s a supper supper spongy moist and amazing taste of PAAN and gulkand . A perfect packeg of PAAN giloori.
I made 2 cakes
Ingredients Required for 1 cake.
- Maida – 1 cup
- 1/2 cup sugar powder
- Malai – 1 cup
- Milk – about 3/4 cup or as required
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla essence
Sugar 1/4 cup
Water – 1 cup
Whipped cream – 500 gms
Gulkand – 1 bowl
Peppermint – 1/4 tsp
- Rose peatls
- Paan leaves – 4
- Silver varak
- Colourful saunf
- Silver balls
- Rose flowers
- Mint leaves
1. Mix sugar powder in Malai mix well and keep aside for 20 min.
2 meanwhile mix baking powder ,soda and salt in Maida and sieve it 4 times.
3. After 20 min.mix Maida in sweet Malai one by one spoon with milk by cut and fold method don’t over beat.
4. Add essence and make a pouring batter.
5. Preaheted the oven on 180 degree and greased the tin.
6. Pour batter in greased tin and bake the cake in preaheted oven for 30 to 40 min. At 180 degree.
8 . When cake become brown check it with toothpick if tooth become clean it means cake is perfectly bake
9. Keep aside for cool
Make 2 cakes from this method
10. Make thin sugar syrup by using 1/4 cup sugar and 1 cup water cook and make thin syrup when it cool add few drops of rose water
11. Put the cake on cardboard covering by silver foil.
12 prick the cakes with toothpick and pour sugar syrup by spoon for soft the cake.
16. Again spread the layer of cream on layer of gulkand
17. Now put on other cake on it
18. Cover the whole cake with whipped cream
19. Flat it with the help of spatula.
20. Place Rose peatls around the cake.
21. Fill cream in piping bag and make design in the cake.
22. Take a PAAN leaves put gulkand sprinkle pepparmint and saunf and make a giloori . Place silver varak on giloori and attached with toothpick decorate with cherries
23. Place giloori in cake
24. Sprinkle saunf on the cake.
25. Decorate with silver balls and rose flowers.
RECIPE SHARED BY :Parul Jain