Super soft Eggless Sponge Cake without Oven ,turned great in taste , yummy must try
Prepration Time:15 mins
Cooking Time:40-45 mins
- Salt/Sand- 1 cup for baking
- Flour/Maida – 2 cup
- Baking Powder – 1 Tsp
- Baking Soda – ½ Tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk – 3/4 cup
- Milk – 1 Cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 1/2 Tsp
- Oil – ¼ Cup
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Vinegar – 1 TSP
1. Take any Aluminium pan or pressure cooker, The bigger cooker the better. Add in 1 cup of salt to it.
2. Now place a wire stand/plate and close it WITHOUT WHISTLE / Plate.
3.And Heat in medium flame.
4.Take Baking Powder,Baking Soda, flour in a bowl
5. Mix Sugar ,butter,oil than add Condensed milk and shake well and keep aside
6. Take milk ,add vanilla essence , vinegar and mix
7. Combine the condensed milk mixture to flour and mix well in one direction
8. Now add milk and mix well to smooth batter
9. Take a cake tin or any utensil and grease well with oil/butter and sprinkle flour
10.Add in the cake batter to the utensil and tap twice.
11.Now bake the cake in pressure cooker/or Aluminium pan for 40-45 mins in medium to low flame
12.Switch off the flame and take out cake from tin when it’s cool and enjoy super soft cake
RECIPE SHARED BY:Sneha Gupta