Preparation Time:5 mins
Cooking Time:10 mins
- Rava – 1/2 cup
- Whole wheat flour – 1/2cup
- Refined flour – 1/4th cup
- Boiled peas – 1/4th cup
- Boiled potato – 1/2cup
- Onion chopped – 1 small size
- Cauliflower grated – 1/4th cup
- Turmeric powder – 1/4th teaspoon
- Chat masala – 1/2 tablespoon
- Cumin powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Green chilli chopped – 2 teaspoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil for cooking
- Water as required
1.Combine the semolina/rava, wheat flour, refined flour, potato, peas, onion, cauliflower, green chilli, turmeric powder, chat masala, cumin Powder and salt in a bowl .
2.Add water and knead into a soft dough.
3.Heat oil in a deep bottom tawa on medium flame .
4.Dust the worktop with some whole wheat flour and spread out the dough make large thin chapati shapes.
5.Cut in star shape using a star shaped cookie cutter .
6.Fry till crisp and golden from both sides. Place vegetables crisp on a serving plate.
7.The crispy and tasty vegetable rava crisps are ready. Serve with mint and imli chutney .