RECIPE FOR BABY POTATO DUM ALOO
Preparation Time :-10 minuets
Cooking Time :-30 minutes
Ingredients Required :
- 250 grams Baby Potato
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 inch ginger
- 2 green chillies
- 8-10 cashew nuts(kaju)
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1tsp turmeric powder(haldi)
- 1 tsp coriander powder(dhania)
- 1 tsp saunf powder(fennel seeds)
- 1 tsp cumin seed(jeera)
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 2 spoon oil
- salt to taste
- Oil as required for deep frying
1. First of all half boil potatoes, peel it and prick it with fork.
2.Heat oil in a pan, and fry potatoes until it turns golden.
3. Add tomato,ginger,chillies and cashew nuts in a grinder and grind it into a smooth paste.
4.Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds,turmeric powder,coriander powder, saunf powder,kashmiri red chilli powder & red chilli powder and fry it in low flame.
5. Now add grinded tomato mixture,and cook it in a slow flame for 5-7 minutes, and when the masala leaves the oil then add potoato,salt and garam masala.
6. Add 1/4th cup water and let the potatoes cook in low flame for 5-7 minutes, if required add more water.
7.Now your Baby Potato Dum Aaloo is ready. serve it with paratha,roti,or naan as per your choice.