RECIPE FOR EASY AND TASTY BREAD BITES
Preparation Time : 5 minutes
Cooking Time : 5 minutes
Ingredients Required :
- 11 bread slices
- 1½ bowl tamarind chutney
- 1 bowl green chutney
- 1 bowl curd
- ½ bowl fine sev
- 3-4 boil potatoes, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- salt to taste
- pepper as per taste
1. Cut the bread slices into circle shape.
2. Take a pan, put butter in it, once butter is melted, fry the circled bread in it. Remove it from pan, once it is golden brown.
3. Now, put pepper, salt and chaat masala into the vegetables and mix it well.
4. Now, place the fried bread on a plate. Spread a spoon curd on each circled bread.
5. Then, put a piece of sliced potato on it, then a cucumber slice and atlast a tomato slice.
6. At the end apply some green chutney and tamarind chutney on the bread slices with vegetables. Sprinkle some sev on it,too
7. If you want you also, put a toothpick in the middle of the sliced vegetables, for decoration.