RECIPE FOR FARALI SAMAK DOSA
Preparation Time :2 hours
- Samak rice 1 cup (Soaked)
- Curd 1 cup
- Farali salt according to taste
- Ghee 2tbsp
- Boiled and mashed potatoes 1/2 cup
- Crumbled cottage cheese 1/4 cup
- Black pepper powder 2 tsp
- Chopped green chillies 2
- Chopped coriander 1 tbsp
- Ghee for greasing
Grind Samak rice with curd and make a thick paste.
Keep aside for 2 hours.
Heat ghee and fry Chopped green chillies.
Add mashed potatoes and salt.
Cook for sometime.
Add Chopped coriander and all ingredients.
Grease a nonstick pan, pour a laddle batter and spread.
Cook from both sides equally.
Spread stuffing and cottage cheese.
Repeat the process for more dosas.
Serve hot with tomato chutney.