RECIPE FOR VEG MANCHOW SOUP
Preparation Time :15 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serve : 4
- Green capsicum deseeded and chopped 1 medium
- Oil 2 tablespoons
- Noodles boiled 1 cup
- Spring onions finely chopped 2
- Garlic finely chopped 5-6 cloves
- 1 tbsp Ginger powder
- Green chillies finely chopped2
- Water 4-5 cups
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli sauce 1/2 teaspoon
- Dark soya sauce 2 tablespoons
- Cornflour/ corn starch 3 tablespoons
- 1 cup Spring onion greens
1.Finely chop all the vegetables and keep aside Heat sufficient oil in a wok and deep fry the boiled noodles till golden and crisp.
2.Heat two tablespoons of oil in a deep pan.
3.Add spring onions, garlic, ginger powder and green chillies.
4.Sauté for a minute and add carrot, cabbage, green capsicum, and or water.
5.Stir and add salt and let the soup come to a boil.
6.Add black pepper powder, red chilli sauce, dark soya sauce and simmer the soup for two to three minutes.
7.Blend cornflour in a little stock and add to the soup, stirring continuously. Cook till the soup thickens.
8.Add spring onion greens. Serve hot garnished with crushed fried noodles.