Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 40 minutes
Serve : 4-5
Ingredients Required :
- 2 cup veg noodles
- 3 potatoes boiled, smashed
- ½ tsp Turmeric powder
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tsp green chilli paste
- ½ tsp Garam masala
- ½ tsp ginger paste
- ½ tsp chaat masala
- 1 cup vermicelli(for coating)
- 1½ tsp Cornflour
- Oil for frying
1. Take a bowl add the smashed potatoes in it.
2. Then add all the masalas and pastes in it and also the cornflour and mix well.
3. Divide the potato mixture into equal size balls. Flatten it and put handful of noodles in it.
4. Then roll out into long cylindrical shaped roll.
5. Apply water on your hands and coat the kebabs with vermicelli.
6. Heat the oil on medium flame and fry the kebabs. You can later eat it with the sauce of your choice.