RECIPE FOR VEG NOODLES SOUP
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 20 minutes
Serve : 4
Ingredients Required :
- Tomato – 1(medium size)
- Carrot – 1 (medium size)
- Capsicum – half
- Green Peas – Half small bowl (peeled)
- Noodle – 50 to 60 gms
- Butter – 2 big spoons
- Green chili – 1 (cut finely)
- Ginger – 1 tsp (grated)
- Garlic 1 piece (smashed)
- Salt – as per taste
- Black Pepper – half small spoon
- Lemon – half (take out the juice)
- Coriander – 1 tablespoon (finely cut)
- 4 cups water
1.Wash and finely cut the tomato and carrot. Wash the capsicum, remove it’s seeds and finely cut it.
2. Fill butter in a thick utensil and heat it. Put green chili, garlic and ginger in the butter and cook for 1 minute while stirring.
3. Add green peas and cook for 2 more minutes. Now add tomato, carrot and capsicum and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes.
4.After cooking the vegetables, pour 4 bowl water in the utensil. After it boils add the noodle. When it boils again, keep stirring on a low flame for 4 to 5 minutes
5. Now mix salt and black pepper and let it boil on a low flame for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn off the burner. Mix lemon juice.
6. Take the Vegetable Noodle Soup out in a bowl. Garnish with butter and coriander. Your hot and fresh Vegetable Noodle Soup is now ready to serve.